Thursday, June 24, 2010

Blog#4 Joshua Jordan


John Wayne likes the journalistic style.

The transition between the academic style of writing to the journalistic style of writing was difficult for me. When writing in the journalistic style you write at a more personal level. When I was writing in the academic style it seemed less personal and more as if I was only giving facts and information. I feel like the journalistic style is definitely rubbing off on me. It has given me an opportunity to open up and I feel like my writing has gotten better. The only problem I have been having is learning the AP style rules. There are so many things that I never knew even existed. I hope I can learn them all one day, but until that day comes I am going to keep my AP style book by my side everywhere I go.

1 comment:

Patrick Engleman said...

That's because he is a lot like cheap toilet paper; rough, tough, and don't take no crap off no one.