Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Blog 2. Frank Simpson
My language changes when it comes to writing. When I speak to people on a day to day it's average like cursing every so often but with writing sometimes I find myself being too wordy to make up for me censoring myself. Also that becomes difficult with writing about different cultures. I almost have to change my thinking process to accommodate for the professionalism I'm supposed to show. Not only this issue of cursing, sometimes cultures frown upon the language that I might use along with thousands of others in my generation use everyday. It's difficult not writing without my personal opinion influencing my paper, instead I have to report about facts without bias.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I agree with you Franklin... The way we speak everyday does contribute to our writing.. Our generation is crazy!
Post a Comment